Monday, July 12, 2010

Ugh. Didn't blog for 4 days.
I'm so sorry! :O
Basically, I was feeling lazy to update my blog.
Also, there's not much happening in my life these few days.
I've been neglecting this blog for a pretty long time.
Actually only 4 days, but to me, alot already.
Because I used to update everyday.
YES. EVERYDAY.
Now slowly become alternate days and then into 4days of MIA.
Hahhaha.

Anyway, this morning, Yu Sheng showed me a magic trick.
When you don't know the trick, its was like Waaaaah~
Then when you know it, its like.. -.-
Cheat my feelings! ):
Oh, and today during lesson, I randomly read out the text templates on my phone.
Yu Sheng replied randomly to every template I read.
Here was how it went:

Please call me back.
Who you!
When can we meet?
Who say I want meet you?
Where are you?
OMG! Why you want know?
When does the meeting start?
Are you crazy?
See you later.
I where got say want see you!
What is your number?
You dumb or what? You message me you don't know my number?
I'll be late.
Who cares!
I am here.
Walao eh? I where got say want meet you!
I am in a meeting - will come back to you.
o.O! You were here and then you were in a meeting?
Thank you very much!
OMG! A lunatic! Siao!

Hahaha, actually, the actual one was funnier.
But after writing down, its not like how he said it at first.
So not that funny anymore. ):

OH! AND AND!
I've got a new THICK THICK book to read!
Heehee, its called THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA.


Hohoho, haven't started yet, but starting soon.
There is a movie to this book, but the book and the movie had some differences, according to my sister.
I love the cover page! :D :D :D

No comments: