Thursday, July 01, 2010

Hello July!
Bye bye June!

Its first of July today!
And for reminder to all my readers, its 25 more days to MY Birthday. :P
Heh.

School today was super duper LONG.
Morning first period was English.
Nothing much to elaborate about school actually.
Its just the usual studying and revising.
Then was Mathematics and then D&T.
After Recess was Chemistry, Social Studies and then CME.
And finally, its Mother Tongue.
HAHA, I know you're bored reading this and have absoulutely no interest in knowing which lessons I'm having throughout the day.
But too bad. (:
After school, had lunch with Yu Sheng.
We ate the third store Hor Fun.
Yu Sheng said that the Hor Fun like burnt. Not nice.
I find it okay okay. Haha.
Maybe a little weird but still edible.
Then, I went for D&T.
Finally done sticking the three boxes.
There're lots of gaps though.
Well, my acrylic pieces aren't of accurate length and breadth, thus the gaps.
It was already 3.30pm when I was doing the dividers.
Shall attach them next time, and the finally my hardest piece, the cover.
I have no idea how I'm going to make it. T_T
Nevermind, forget it.
Shall think when the time comes.
After D&T, Yu Sheng came over with Esmonde to fetch me.
Then we walked over to West Plaza's bus stop.
While waiting for the bus, we played with red ants.
No, not me, they.
And Esmonde killed two. ._.
After then took the bus home and then HOME SWEET HOME!

Have lottas things to do.
Three English Summaries.
One Mathematics Worksheet.
Well, its 6.40pm now.
Later going to be dinner time.
Maybe around 8pm then I can start doing.
Three hours left to do them all.
Plus I'm like watching tv while doing... :/
So yeah.. I doubt I can complete.

No comments: