Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Hello! I'm back! Its been a very long time since I last touch my computer, other than the laptop. :P

Yesterday was a long day, thats why I did not had time to update my blog. :X Okay, so as usual, 9am till 6pm was my office work. After that, rushed over to Pizza Hut's HQ to attend the Champs Expert Track. Only reached home close to midnight. Heh.

Today was again work work work. Judith was not here today, therefore, when I completed my tasks, I went over to Hui Yu for jobs to do. Hahaha, she always headache when Judith is not here, cause she don't know what to give Zoe and me to do. In the end, I went over to the other department, the Marine side to ask for work. Hahah, I'm in the non-marine department. So yeah, I'm now learning marine stuffs.

I realise I always learn more than I'm suppose to wherever I work at. At MMC last time, I learnt how to do EVERYTHING. Cashier, Bar, Runner and all the Manager suppose to do stuffs.

At Pizza Hut, I am Front of house staff, but I also learnt back of house stuffs too! So I can do both. (:

Now at L.C.H, I leant Non-marine stuffs, plus a little bit of Marine stuffs. Basically what Michelle is doing. Hahaha, she taught me today, plus Theresa. But I seriously don't want to be transfered over to her department because their department is SO MESSY. Files all messy messy one. My department, all very organised. I LIKE organised stuffs. (:

Speaking about being organised, I've got to tidy up my table now.. Heee. Goodbye!

Ohyah, this song is nice. Hahaha. 9pm's drama. I don't chase after that drama, I've only watched 2 episodes. Hahahha. (:

I like the lyrics of the song. (:

No comments: