Wednesday, January 19, 2011


I have learned to seek my happiness by limiting my desires,
rather than attempting to satisfy them.


To be truthful, I can't wait to know which poly/course I'm enrolled into. Hahaha. I can't wait for alot of stuffs to commence. I don't know why but I just can't wait.

I have lots of to-dos but I don't have time and I'm kinda lazy too. My life now is just work, work, and work. Monday to Sunday, work and work. 4th week without rest already. ):

But its okay, I'm still hanging on.

I don't have dreams, nor goals. I don't know what I want in life, I don't know what I want to pursue in the future, I don't know anything about the future. I'm taking one step at a time.

2011 is a new change. New life, new school, new friends, new activities. Everything changes. I don't like changes, but I will get over it, soon. (:

No comments: