Sunday, January 16, 2011


Once upon a time, I believed in Happily ever after.


Good morning everyone. (: I'm so tired today when I woke up. I guess its because I've been working for three weeks without rest. But days passes faster like that. (:

Because of work, I didn't have time for many things. Lots of overdue photos yet to be uploaded too. My Internet-life is kinda brought down slower. I spend lesser time in the Internet, and spend most of my life working and working. And of course, sleeping. I hope there is a day in between Saturday and Sunday for sleep-in.

Sounds good right? Hahahaha. Oh, and I bought a new foundation two days ago when I went out with Michelle and Amanda. I'm so loving that foundation. Like more natural ley. Heh. ^^

Alright, shall stop here. Goodbye!

No comments: