Tuesday, January 11, 2011



Look at the adorable photo above! SO cute right?? I just switched my office desktop wallpaper to this! Hehe, so happy. Can't stop staring at it the whole day!

Anyway, during work, Michelle drew a cartoon of a rock and a ruler on a post-it sticker, and pasted on my desk. Then I drew a doraemon and pasted it back at her desk. Then she drew an angry potato, saying she want to go home. Then I drew a doraemon sleeping, saying I want to sleep. Hahaha. Because 6pm, I also drew a stickman counting down to 6pm. I've photocopied the post-its, and I will upload them next time. I'm kinda need to go now. Hehehehe.

OH! I totally forgot about the JAE admission thingy today! I will look through it tomorrow night. (:

Alright, shall end here tonight. Good night people! (:

No comments: