Wednesday, January 26, 2011

"MOE: CHIA JIA XIN JOANNE, you are posted to

TEMASEK POLY, INTERACTIVE
MEDIA DESIGN (T21)

under 2011 JAE."



That was the first thing I saw when I woke up at 7:30am this morning. Followed by Fatah's message, asking me which course I get into. Hahaha. Whats my reaction when I know I got into this course?
NO REACTION. .________.

Hahahaha, because its kinda like expected. That was my 2nd choice. My 1st choice was Singapore Poly's Visual Communication & Media Design. I want to go there so badly but yeah, my aggregate wasn't enough. Hamkah was posted into that course! OMG, he put it as 1st choice too. (:

I was late for work yesterday. I overslept and only woke up at 8:07am. Haha, when usually at that timing, I should be on the train already. OPPS! x/

Today woke up also abit late, but not as bad as yesterday. Hehehehe. Time passed quite fast today at work. Maybe its because I'm doing the things I like. (: Went to Thye Hong for Sliced Fish Soup Noodle during Lunch time with Michelle today! So satisfied with our lunch. :D

Don't know what to eat tomorrow ley~ *dreams about food* :P

No comments: