Saturday, April 23, 2011


DID YOU GUYS MISSED ME? :D :D :D

Hehehe, I have LOAD OF FUN @ Design Orientation Camp (DOC)! Really had loads of fun. I enjoyed myself very much. Danced, jumped, cheered, played and screamed!

Monday - We had registration, then talks at the auditorium. Then we go into groups that they grouped us in. My empire is Ma'We, sub empire is Ma'Jong! Haha, my sub empire all stay in Pasir Ris! :D

We then had some ice breaker games, then games at different stations. First day wasn't that much of activities.

Tuesday - We learned MASS DANCE in the morning! OMG, it was so fun! Danced and danced! We then went around bugis area in our groups to complete tasks.

At night around 8pm, we had ghost stories sharing session. Our GL tell us ghost stories, then we were splited into 4 cycles, to go for the night walk in Design School.

I was the 3rd cycle, so when it was my turn, it just hit 12am. :/ Night walk took about an hour. Kena scared alot by those screaming "ghost". Hahaha. After night walk ended, we went to bathe. Only slept at 3:30am.

Wednesday - We learnt Design sch mass dance! It was so adorable! Hahaha, then we stay around in school, then prepared for performance night.

Performance night was a hell of a night. In the auditorium, songs were played and we danced and cheered. We then had performace for each empire. And also games like "don't forget the lyrics".

Thursday - REGATTA DAY. Design school, along with other school, competed with each other at the sports complex. I took part in the olympiad thingy.

After that, headed to Bedok Reservoir, for the dragon boating. In a wrap up, Design school won BEST SPRITED SCHOOL! Hahahhaa. Because we were all hype up, compared to other schools. When songs were playing, we all danced and jumped, while the other schools, didn't do much, And we also cheered alot!

REGATTA DAY ended around 8pm. Left school at 9pm.

I now have suntan-ed face. So dark! ): SO sad! Hahhahah. But its okay. And I also lose 1.5kg, from all the jumping and dancing.

I AM PROUD TO BE A STUDENT FROM TEMASEK POLYTECHNIC, SCHOOL OF DESIGN!! :D

No comments: