Friday, April 29, 2011


School had been quite hectic. ): Design school has NO EXAMS, but WE ARE GRADED on our everyday work. So its always equivalent to HAVING EXAMS EVERYDAY. :/ Don't you think so? It applies to some of the subject only though.

Got an B+ for my first clay work! The I got B for my 2nd clay work, which was the coiling method. And finally, I got an A for my 3rd clay work which was a tower! :D I'm so happy. Hahahha.

So yeah, I was kinda busy this few days. Had to rush presentation on Wednesday night after the National Museum Trip, and presentation took place the next day. SO RUSH. So in the end, we used the 3 hours break to rush the powerpoint. The presentation was alright.

Today during our 3D Art Fundamentals Lesson, we did a plaster relief. It wasn't as fun a many sculptures because we had to create a mould, instead of a model. So everything, we have to think on the reversal side. When we pour in the plaster liquid, the liquid will harden up and take the shape of the mould. We will then remove the mould on Tuesday! Excited to see how it will turn out. (:

Okay, so now, I have alot of things to rush. ALL BY TUESDAY! WORK DIE ME.

Hahah, Design Journal and a VERY TROUBLESOME assignment. Need to do collage, then 2 essays, still need do citation. VERY VERY VERY TROUBLESOME SIAHHHHHH.

And I'm working tomorrow. So means tomorrow can't do assignments. Sunday is family day. And I'm only left with MONDAY! How can I do so much things in a day?

Its just 1st week of school and I'm already starting to feel the stress. T_T

Well, I guess I will get used to it soon. (:

No comments: