Tuesday, April 12, 2011


Hi guys!

I'm here again to blog! I'm really getting very lazy nowadays. My table is in a HUGE mess, my wardrobe is also in a big mess. But I just kept dragging the day to pack them. I wanted to pack them just now, but as soon as I clicked the power on button on my laptop... I'm stuck.

I will do it later, as always. (:

Woke up as early as 7am this morning to do the housework. Met Amanda at Pasir Ris Interchange at 9am, then headed to Bugis MRT station and met Michelle. Three of us then walked over to Haji Lane for photoshoot.

Amanda shoot us both. My skin was super bad this morning, I don't know why. Taken a few shots, only like 1 or 2 shots I like.. Michelle took more shots. Haha. Then we both had shots together. I only liked like 2. So yeah, see how it goes after Amanda edits them.

Oh, and I'M SO FAT. ):

Afterwards, had lunch at McDonald's. Went over to Bugis Street to shop. Yeah, shop, but I didn't get anything. Michelle and Amanda both bought things. I couldnt find the shoes I want. ):

Overall, today was quite a waste, but better than nothing. Hopefully the photos will turn out great. (:

As for now, I shall go and pack the huge mess on my table. Hahaha. Bye guys!

No comments: