Monday, April 04, 2011

I never have time to blog during weekends. ): I'm busy working! Even though I work everyday, I still have time to blog in the weekdays, but not in the weekends. Why? Because work starts too early, and ends too late. Therefore, NO TIME TO BLOG!

Satuday was the most hectic. Started work at 9am. Did the restuarant opening. Prepared the bar stuffs and winnie prepared the plates outside when she came at 10am. Ended work at 5pm.

Took the circle line to Stadium and got dinner at Kallang Leisure Park. Then headed over to Singapore Indoor Stadium for the SINGAPORE ENTERTAINMENT AWARDS 2011.

Okay, alot of people had been asking me WHAT IS THAT. LOL. First of all, here is the poster.



People who came were:

Ella (Taiwan)
Se7en (Korea)
Alien Huang (Taiwan)
Anthony Neely (Taiwan)
Namcha (Thailand)
Lollipop F (Taiwan)
Derrick Hoh (Singapore)
Huang Jing Lun (Singapore)
Kit Chan (Singapore)
Sigma (Taiwan)
Freshman (Singapore)
Kewei (Singapore)
Serene Koong (Singapore)
Lovynn Kan (Singapore)
dayDream (Malaysia)



I was standing at the standing pit, right in front! :D And also close to the place where the artises walks back into the backstage. Therefore, I get to see them in CLOSE UP! Hahahhaha.

Captured a video of Se7en, VERY CLOSE. Muahaha, even though I only heard about him on Saturday. :X

Aiyah, I cannot explain alot of things about the concert leh. Because I don't know how to put all my excitement into words. Hahahha, so yeahh, just know that Derrick Hoh very handsome can already. Heh. ^^

I still like Show Luo the most okay! I never change heart! Hehehe.

No comments: