Friday, April 08, 2011

Hello! I spent my whole night yesterday making the icings on the cupcakes and also making name tags for my colleagues. Only get to sleep at 1AM plus.

Therefore, I OVERSLEPT AGAIN. ): Only woke up at 8:30AM. So yeahh, took cab to the MRT station and took the train to work. I don't dare to take cab to work anymore, later jam again. Hahahha.

So I reached around 9:30AM. Not as bad as the other time. Hahah. So I started giving out the cupcakes I made to my colleagus. All of them were surprised, and they liked the pegs I clipped on to the wrapping paper. All of them hung the name tags I made for them. I'm so happy!

They said the cupcakes are great!

Judith & Cecilia treated Puay Yen & I for lunch @ Hot Tomato. I had Spagetti Cabonara.

Here are some photos of the cupcakes! To view the full photos, just go to my facebook. (:






In return to the cupcakes i gave them, all of them got me gifts during lunch time.

This is from Lay Kuan, Jojo, Kelly & Wen Jie.



From Michelle, Wendy, Theresa, Cindy, Aggie, Janice, Siew Bin, Sherry, Elly and Carrin. LOVE THE BAG!





From the non-marine team, Judith, Huiyu, Denise, Belinda, Mary, Bendeline and Magdeline!






I unknownwingly chosed these gifts. Wanna hear the story? Here is how it goes..

Yesterday, Puay Yen told me to go Precious Thoughts with her, cause she want to buy gift for friend. So I went with her. Of course there were things that I liked, so I started playing with them. Then after awhile, she said she will buy it after work, cause she not sure what to buy. Haha, so we went to buy our lunch..

Today, Judith asked me if I've seen my gift, I said no. She say I chose them myself. I was shock, I didn't remember chosing any gifts.. Until she said: "Yesterday... Bunny...". THEN I RECALLED! Hahahaha! It was definitely a surprise!

The bunny is so cute can?!! :D

No comments: