Thursday, April 09, 2009

♥ 080409 - We are back together. ♥ I can't promise you the world,
But I can try to make you happy.
I can't promise you I'll never make mistakes,
But I can try the best I can.
I can't promise you that
I'll catch you everytime you fall.
But I can try to be close by,
So I can help you back up.
I can't promise that our love,
Will last forever like in storybooks.
But I can promise that no matter what,
I'll never forget every moment spent with you. <3
____________________________________

Today is honour's day.
School ends at 10am.
Haha, so early.
Xinni and I went to Sharon house until 12plus, then took bus 81 to tampines mall.
To meet Sean, ZacharyR, ZacharyD, Syakir, Aqil and Trisha.
Before waiting Trisha to come from school, Xinni, Sharon and I went Minitoons and bought gummys.
Haha, when Trisha came, we bought the movie tickets.
We watched The Unborn.
While waiting for the movie time, we went the playground. T
hen got this spin spin thing.
Haha, videos~


ZD and Sean were giddy.
Then meet Shermeen and Wen Siew.
Talk awhile, then we go to the movies.
Shermeen and Wen Siew go shop for bag. Aqil, Syakir, Sharon, Xinni and ZD sit infront of us.
Then behind then is Sean, Me, Trisha and ZR.
Well, the movie quite nice.
Got one part me and Trisha scream, then we laugh.
Haha. My hand damn cold in the Cinema, then Sean's hand was like so warm der~
But when he come out he very cold, still shiver.
After the movie, meet Shermeen and Wen Siew, then we walk around TM.
Then we go to the new shopping mall.
Quite big ley, and very crowded.
After that went home around 6pm. =)

No comments: