Wednesday, April 01, 2009


Its April's Fool today!
Hahaa, meet Shermeen at west plaza's bus stop today.
Then we go 7-eleven to buy potatoe chips.
Cause everytime Yu Sheng buy, then we only eat a little, so we buy, so can eat when hungry.
Heh.
Reach school go canteen awhile then go quadrangle.
Finish reading that book, its was kinda none-of-my-buisness.
Haha, forget to return the book just now.
First lesson today was Physics.
Sit together with Shermeen cause we want eat the potatoe chips.
Then got once Shermeen say try eat 3 pieces at a time.
Haha, eat 3 pieces at a time super nice lor.
But very hard put into mouth. ._.
Then we give Sean eat, then we two don't know why look at him.
He don't know.
Then suddenly we two burst into laughter cause we saw the way Sean put the chips into his mouth.
Damn cute, like small boy.
Open mouth big big, then put the chips inside, then close. =x
Long time never laugh like that until no sound with Shermeen ler.
I think this class is a eat-during-lessons class.
Got one time is alot people bring sweets then eat in class.
Now all bring cookies, chips, crakers, chocolates. LOL!
Next was P.E lesson.
Me and Shermeen was kinda full cause of the chips. HAHA!
Today was the actual 2.4km run test.
Argh! Why cannot be last week, cause last week I run with Shermeen, timing is 16.51.
Haha, today I run with Yue Yi, we keep walk run walk run, much more relax, then timing is 18.19.
Pass by 1 second. HAHA!
Got one place where we run, got the garbage car.
At first the smell was like any other rubbish bins.
Still can tahan.
Then suddenly I breath until one SUPER DUPER smelly smell.
I almost vomited.
I quickly stop my breath and start running fast.
Eew! The smell was unbearable.
Lucky I didn't vomit out.
But its like coming out already.
After P.E its Chemistry.
Shermeen and I change seats with Yu Sheng cause his seat got fan.
I pin up my hair YOU KNOW?
All the way up leh!
Cause my fringe was like kns, and irritating.
So Shermeen ask me pin up.
When pin up damn shiok, cause nothing cover my view.
Recess, bought chocolate drink and eat burger with Yue Yi.
Then we talk talk then realise today is Wednesday.
CHICKEN RICE!!
Haha, but never mind, I don't think we are able to eat rice, cause just run finish don't feel like eating so much.
After recess its English lesson.
Have test!
I think I screwed it.
I wrote nonsense.
Especially the sumary part.
Argh!
Then was Geography lesson, go the geog room.
Shermeen and I run all the way to the geog room, cause we want sit the seats thats facing the whiteboard.
LOL!
Then was Mother Tongue.
Got the Compre from song again.
The song is called 爱的初体验.
The song kinda sound old.
Like those 80s song.
Then Mr Ang ask us to create a song lyric with that music.
Haha, fun fun!
After Mother Tongue, Sean go find teacher, then me and Shermeen go canteen first.
Awhile Sean came, then we go White Sands for lunch and buy the hair clip.
When Sean come in Aries with us, he damn shy. LOL!
Lunch at Macs.
Laughed alot again with Shermeen, and also cause of Sean's way of eating the fries.
LOL, then we go NTUC buy water.
60cents only for a big big mineral water.
Hahaha, then Khaliun came.
Took 403 to Pasir Ris Park.
Then go the rent skates and bike place.
We go change to pe shirt first then put on our skates.
Khaliun, Shermeen, Sean and I skates.
Then Zd, Zr and Aqil came.
Zd came with his skates.
He skate the wheels got fire der.
Er.. no, its sparks, not fire. =x
Haha, then we all wear finish our skates, Sean stand up then zoom zoom everywhere.
We three down there trying to stand.
Shermeen and I don't really know how to skate.
We both can only skate on flat ground.
Haha, Khaliun is cause she very long time never play liao.
The skates the wheels move very fast ley, slippery slippery der.
Awhile Khaliun can play liao.
Left me and Shermeen down there, skate a little bit go to grass, cause can stand easier there.
Haha, Shermeen fall down.
Lol, then got one part got hump, she fall again, then followed by me.
Argh, first time fall on skates.
Lol, lucky got Sean I can hold on to, if not I don't think I can go up and down those slopes.
And I might even fall down more.
Thanks so much Sean. =)
We got Zd to teach Shermeen skates.
Then got one part got the hump.
She hold on to zd still fall.
LOL. Then she stand up walk to me, with her hands infront.
Then Zd imitate her. LOL!
Shermeen fall alot of times today.
Haha, got one time I almost fall, but lucky Sean catch me. =D
Fall down damn malu der lor. =^.^=
After that return skates then go play at the playground there.
Then mum called.
Haha, blah blah blah, la la la.
Okay reach home then online. =x
I had fun today!
And now my leg super tired.
Cause of the skates. HAHA, but never mind. =D

No comments: