Wednesday, April 08, 2009

SYF 2009 Siglap Concert Band: SLIVER
When the results were announced, we were all disappointed.
We thought we could get a GOLD this year.
Because everyone is like saying we improved and our sound very nice.
We got too much hope and we end up being disappointed even though we get a SLIVER.
The alumni said that what most important is the process, not the results.
And at least we mantained SLIVER and didn't add the stress to the next syf batch.
They all say we did our best already.
I feel that we did did our best, although we didn't get a GOLD, through all this, our band bonded even more.
I still feel a little disappointed, but never mind. =)
Ohyeah, Mr Pan announced the Best Section Award just before SYF.
He said that this year have 2 Best Section.
SAXOPHONE SECTION and cornet section.
He say cause he don't know which section to choose.
Both equally good.
Haha, I'm happy!
Finally we get the Best Section Award!
This friday is good friday, so don't have band, then next monday have band.
Only sec2s and sec3s.
NO MORE SEC4s!
Boohoo! Its like so not fun anymore lor!
Hais, I miss the sec4s liao sia!

Anyway~
Went to Pasir Ris Park with Khaliun and Shermeen to play skates.
This time without the guys.
So fall down won't so malu.
Haha! I finally learn how to skate properly ler.
But not as good as khaliun.
Cause got some part rocky, then cannot skate properly.
I don't know how to stop.
I cannot go down slope. Cause will move damn fast.
I can go uphill, but not everytime.
Haha, I fall down thrice today.
Twice is really fall, once is cause I going uphill, then don't know why can't go up, then roll down, then I scared, so I make myself fall infront.
Hahaha!
Got wear the knee cap thing, so not pain.
Very cushiony somemore.
Haha, the another time is Shermeen fall first.
Then my next step, I also fall.
Cause like stuck stuck.
Haha!
Then last one was fall down damn hard man.
I was going up the bridge.
Then don't know why slip and fall backwards.
My right butt pain. =(
The bone there pain. Boohoo!
Shermeen and Khaliun say I fall super hard.
Then my palm also got internal bleeding.
Shermeen also kena on her palm.
Today she fall the most.
Hahaha, finally can play skates liao.
Okay, I gotta go eat dinner now.
Bye!
Syf photos will upload soon. =)

No comments: