Saturday, April 25, 2009

This morning waited for Shermeen @ West Plaza Bus stop.
Then while waiting, suddenly Ben from behind scare me.
LOL, xia dao wo.
Then Shermeen came, so wanted to go 7-eleven.
We reach the door then saw someone, we look at each other then run.
Hahahahahhahahahahahah!
When running up the stairs, Shermeen Lim Mei Xiu FALL DOWN!
Somemore is at the last step, she trip then fall infront.
Then she still fall that time still turn and look at me.
Don't want faster stand up.
Lol, look like some kid who fall down then want cry already.
Okay, I laughed. =x
I'm bad, I know.
But the scene was really funny mah~
Heee~ ^^v
After that went for Chinese Oral.
I don't know how to read a few words.
And when I was reading, and doing the conversation, I was damn nervous.
The conversation is about speeding cars in orchard road.
Lol, one word, I talk rubbish.
Lah lah lah!
Then went to have lunch @ kfc with Sean, ZacD, Shermeen and Sharon.
After that went home.

No comments: