Wednesday, April 29, 2009

First lesson on the day was Physics.
Well, Physics = Boring.
Next was P.E.
Mr Sayadi not in a good mood today.
We played basketball.
I pin UP my fringe!
Hahaha, then when went back classroom, Ryan and Yu Sheng fight.
Lol, then got problem.
Anyway, after that is Chemistry.
Revision.
Recess then its English.
Its was raining and the weather was kinda cooling.
So nice for a nap.
Well, I fall asleep.
When we are suppose to do Summary. =x
Haha, but I woke up after a few minutes =)
Next was Geography lesson.
Then I keep speaking Slang English to irritate Shermeen and Yue Yi.
Hahaha, I didn't know that infront Yu Sheng and Darryl also can hear until sia.
Omg! So paiseh~
Mother Tongue lesson, got back 3 Class Test results.
Got FULL MARKS for Listening Comprehension. =D
Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~ ^^Y
Oral results lucky got PASS.
8/10 for Reading, Conversation I forget.
But overall is 27/40.
During Mother Tongue class was LOL.
Yu Sheng kena slap by Shermeen 3 times.
Then Wai Kin so bad der, he say, "aiyoh, why bully them? *pause* NEVER ask me along!"
Diaooooo~
Yu Sheng beside down there keep MEI XIU MEI XIU, JIA XIN JIA XIN.
Feels abit weird to hear people calling my chinese name, Jia Xin.
Cause only my family call me Jia Xin.
Hahaha, after school went Tampines with Shermeen and Sean.
Then we ate at Mcdonald's.
And the cashier name was 'Yeo BEE HOON'!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHA!! BEE HOON! =x
Having English and Social Studies Exam tomorrow!
I SCARED!
Boohoooohoooo!

No comments: