Thursday, April 30, 2009

Had Social Studies and English Language Paper 1 today.
For the first time, I wrote half a page for each question on Social Studies.
I used to write like a quarter page only. =)
I screwed up English Paper.
The composition I chose the wrong question.
Its like I've got no points for that question.
But I've already wrote like half the page ler.
I fall asleep countless of times for English Paper.
The report writing was okay, didn't have many things to write. =(
Hope I don't fail this paper.
English very important!
After exam had CME presentation.
After that suppose to have Physics extra lesson.
But THE WHOLE CLASS left.
Haha! Then mrs koh still say aren't you all suppose to have extra lesson.
But nobody care, just walk away.
Lol, imagine Mr Lim walk in the classroom, then nobody.
Hahahaa!
After school went white sands with Yue Yi.
She wanna buy present for her cousin.
On bus 358, infront of us got a crazy guy.

Keep like making weird noises.
Damn funny.
Then we saw this weird insect, outside the 358 bus window.

Lucky is outside, first time look at an insect so near.
After buying present, ate at Yakun and went home.
_________________________________

I'm going for an Advance Elective Module (AEM) on the first two weeks of June Holidays.
Actually I'm going overseas with family, but end up postpone to December cause of the swine flu.
Mrs Koh selected Me, Trisha, Hamkah, Wen Siew and Shermeen at first.
But Wen Siew and Shermeen have CCA Camp on the first week.
So they missed the chance.
Now Mrs koh looking for people who is interested for this course.
Its about Webpage Designing.
We going to Temasek Polytechnic for the course. =)
I'm looking forward to it!

Anyway, I changed my playlist to that cute little bear below.
Because I can't stand Imeem's 30sec previews!
Theres gonna be mostly English Songs because this playlist very hard to find Chinese songs =(
Imeem is a naughty playlist!
So I abandon it.

No comments: