Monday, March 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Sean! =)

Days are too busy,
hours are too few,
seconds are too fast,
but there is always time for me to say
Happy Birthday to someone like you.
Smile and enjoy life!

Got this for him. =)




Cute right?
Hehe~ I played with it first.

This morning met up with Shermeen and went in school together.
I don't like the new timetable!
First lesson was Mother Tougue.
Today, we had a rather different mother tongue lesson.
Mr Ang gave us a lyrics of this song 说好的幸福呢 by Jay Chou.
Then he played the song.


After the lyrics, there are a few comprehension question.
And the lyrics are suppose to the comprehension passage.
How cool is that!
Haha, but we find it quite difficult.
Photobucket
Photobucket
So today's lesson was great.
Mr Ang even played other songs while we are doing the comprehension.
Nice nice!
After Mother Tongue is English.
Complete the previous Narrative Essay and Comprehension questions.
I'm suppose to do the newspaper thing also, but I didn't have time, so forget about it. =x
Next was Chemistry.
Theres a Chemistry test today.
I forgot.
So I guess I might just flunk it. =(
After Chemistry its recess!
Haha, recess nothing to talk about, so after recess its 3 peroids of Mathematics.
Argh, want my life ah~
Still have homework somemore. =(
Last two period was D&T.
I love this period most, cause its just staying in an air-conditioned room and scribble notes or do D&T journal.
After D&T, its journal.
As usual, started with normal handwriting and slowly it became scribbles and wrote big big. HAHA! =x
After school, had lunch with Hamkah and Trisha.
Then we went up to 4th floor to the com lab cause they wanted to do project.
But end up they having lessons, so we went to the library.
Inside have the amaths students.
Super quiet in there.
I borrowed a freaking cool book.
Erm, or maybe not after reading for sometime, cause its kinda none of my business.
The title is 'Life On The Refrigerator Door'.
The story is like this.
Claire and her mom share the same house but they live on different planets... While Claire's world revolves around school, shopping and her new boyfriend, Mon is always busy with work, work and more work. But they do have one thing in common: the kitchen fridge. It's where they leave little notes for each other. It's how they keep in touch. Then one day Claire comes home to a note that's different from all the others.
Well, inside the book every page represent one note.
The whole story goes by reading the notes they leave for each other.
So its kinda cool.
Haha! =)
Around 3.30pm, finally we can go in the computer lab.
For awhile, Khaliun called.
She ask if I got money, cause he and ZR not enough money to buy cake.
So Trisha and I went down to West Plaza.
Bought the cake and then went back to school.
Trisha went back to the computer lab while Khaliun and I wait for Mr ang to put the cake in the fridge.
Haha, then went for band.
Sectionals whole day.
Around 5.30pm, Nisha ask everybody to pack up.
Then they all gather there, wait for Engteck to dismiss.
Its was quite messy lah.
Then Seeyu came over and ask me to go out.
Haha, they all wanted to to carry the cake inside for Sean.
We outside the bandroom put the candles on the cake.
Then somehow the lighter spoil, so no candles.
When go in, they all off light then sing Happy Birthday Song for Sean.
Haha, then Sean cut the cake.
Then I go put the cake on the conductor stand.
Khaliun help cut the cake to share with everyone.
Haha, I feed Sean a strawberry.
Lol, then everyone was like teasing.
Heheh.
After band Sean sent me home. =)

p.s. This post was typed first on notepad, cause everytime when I blogging, Sean likes to peep.
So yeah. =D

No comments: