Sunday, March 15, 2009

Coldplay - Strawberry Swing (piano cover)


Currently learning this piece.
Didn't intend to elar the whole piece. p.s. I'm too lazy =x
Now i only learn until the part when the left hand comes in.
Haha, I can't find the score, so I learn from the video.
Very difficult ley, cause can't see clearly which note the guy pressing, so have to try every note near the note that the guy is pressing and see if its sounds right.
But I rather learn this way than looking at the score.
Cause I suck at reading piano scores.

Actually I also learning Yiruma - River Flows In You.
But nobody to teach me, so with the score, I only manage to learn the first 4 bars. ._.
The rest I don't know the notes of the bass part.
See, i suck at reading piano scores.
I need to learn by people showing me note by note.
Then I learn by memory.
Haha, I learn piano pieces always learn halfway one.
Hee~ =x
This Remix of River Flows In You is so cool~

No comments: