Thursday, March 12, 2009

Progress Report for Term 1.
Class test results, not Common test results.
Photobucket

I screwed up Mathematics and Humanities.
Haha, the remarks.
I got "always has a ready smile" meh?
I only remember me going hyper and crazy and laughing none stop. =x

Cross Country Tomorrow @ Pasir Ris Park.
My number tag. =)
Its water proof!
And un-tearable.

Hahahaha!!
But it feels like normal paper ley.


Wearing Band Jersey and Tampines sec's PE shorts.
Haha, I don't like Siglap's PE shorts.
Sigh, tmr have to run 4km.
4km LEH!
Want my life ah.
2.4km already half life gone liao, still want run 4km.
I'm so gonna crawl to the finishing line.
No lah, I'm just kidding. -.-


Today during Chemistry, I carried Yu Sheng's bag, then he carried Yue Yi's Bag, Yue yi carried Darryl's bag, Darryl carried my bag, Shermeen carried Darren's bag.
Hahahaha!
The guys look funny carrying Yue Yi bag and my bag.
Cause its side bag mah.
Yu Sheng's bag is huge!

No comments: