Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My chio Samsung F330 died last night.
Not died actually, was going to die.
And was going to be sent to the hospital.
It probably might die sooner or later.
So, Nokia 5320 replaced Samsung F330.
Was so not used to it.
Cause its not a slide phone.
Boohoo~
I'm missing my Samsung phone.
But I'm kinda glad I don't have to have touch screen phone anymore. =x
Anyway, this morning meet Sean to go band.
Zd was in the bus too.
Reach band, do some drills.
Grr, i hate drills in the morning.
The weather so cooling, everybody so fresh, then do drills. ._.
End up being sweaty and sticky.
Eew, I rather do drills after band.
Had warm ups without the Sec 4s.
Then polish instruments and its lunch time!
Lunch @ west plaza with Mr pan, Mrs koh, khaliun, sharon and more more~
Lol, lazy type all the name.
After lunch, back in band room, get ready to go to Bowen Secondary.
Okay, shall not elaborate about the masterclass part.
Cause I almost fall asleep. =x
Well, all I know is that my lower lip is in pain.
And my cough gets worser.
My throat is dying too.
Haha, lets skip all the way to after band.
Dinner with Sean, Khaliun, ZacharyD, Songtat and Adriel @ White Sands.
After dinner, Song tat took bus 3, khaliun took bus 5.
The rest of us too bus 12.
Haha, dont have to blog about how I go home part right?
You want ah?
Okay lor.

I walk to my house.
Press the lift.
Press 10th storey.
Walk to door.
Find key from bag.
Open door.
On lights.
Close door.
Close lights.
Scare me, cause no light.
On lights again.
Bathe.
Do housework.
Walk to computer.
On the switch.
Wait for computer to load.
Cough a little.
Look at the screen.
Internet still not coming.
Wait.. wait.. wait..
Okay, I know this is boring.
So I guess you don't need me to continue right?
Kay, bye!

No comments: