Friday, March 13, 2009

Cross Country @ Pasir Ris Park!

Have to run 4.05km!
I can't believe I finish the race!
My first time running 4.05km.
Running in the park is way better than running 2.4km;three rounds outside school.
In the park got more motiviation to run to the finishing line.
Haha, morning 5.30am, alarm ring.
Woke up early to meet Shermeen, wen siew, tommy, yusheng, darryl, darren, inwe, joel and alan.
So many~
Went mcdonalds for breakfast.
Then we walk to Pasir Ris Park.
Reach there already very tired liao.
Then put our tags.
Lower Secondary girls run first.
Followed by Lower Secondary boys.
Then finally then Upper Secondary Girls.
And followed by Upper Secondary boys.
We were on the first row!
Starting is run with Shermeen, Wen Siew, Trisha, Xinni, Sharon, Ling han.
Then when start, Shermeen and Wen Siew run super fast.
So left Trisha, me, Sharon, Ling han, and Xinni.
Run run run, slowly left behind the rest, only me and ling han.
Then Trisha catch up with us.
We sing song while running.
Hahahaha.
Like that run more fun.
Then no strength to sing, so play music.
Trisha wait for Xinni they all, then left me and ling han run.
Run run run, then got one check point need paste sticker.
Run awhile more, saw Shermeen running back, her sticker drop, so go back take.
I run without my specs cause will drop.
Haha, got one checkpoint got water.
They poke hole in the middle, then very hard to drink.
Me and ling han drink until very xin ku.
Alot water drop on me.
Haha, then we play with water.
Then no more water, we throw the cup on the grass, since everyone is doing that. =x
Run run run, run run run.
Then Shermeen catch up with us, ling han say saw her must faster run.
We run awhile pass her then she gone liao.
After awhile she appear again. ling han chiong damn fast.
Then Shermeen stop, so i run past her.
Ling han don't know at where ler.
Haha, then saw michelle.
Run run, then I alone again.
Then saw Lisa.
Run pass her, then stop.
When going reach finishing line, Lisa run pass me.
So I catch up, then when reach finishing line, she just nice behind me.
Haha, my position is #109.
Wen Siew is #15 leh!
So fastttttttt!!
Haha, after that so tired lor.
After the Cross Country, went michelle house to bathe.
ZR and Sean go home bathe.
Then they come over to michelle house.
ZR is afraid of michelle's dog.
And michelle's dog likes Sean.
Haha, then we played the card game.
Then drink water that one.
Lazy to explain la. Hehe =x.
Then we went E!hub.
Meet with ZacharyD they all.
The sec2s.
Went to eat lunch @ Mr Chicken Rice.
After lunch, we go buy movie tickets.
Haha, look how long the tickets are.

Then ZR, Sean, me and michelle went arcade.
Play play play, then saw Tommy they all.
Haha, then went to the movies.
Watched this. =)

Haha~
Got alot parts like sudden loud sound make me jump.
In the movies, my hand cold cold, then sean keep me warm~
HAHAHA!
Lol, after movie very cold, so we went staircase, cause more warm there.
Then we decided to explore the rooftop.
Climb up then cannot go rooftop.
So we go down, to 5th floor.
Went in the kbox there.
Then go in another stair case.
Went down floor by floor.
But all the doors lock when go inside.
Haha, finally until 2nd floor we come out.
LOL.
Then saw ZD aqil syakir they all.
Slack around, then ZD and V is like so far away from each other.
Lol, 6 o'clock went home.
Took bus 12 with ZR ZD michelle and sean.
ZR send M home, Sean send me home.
Reach home I super tired.
Right hand muscle pain.
Cause of the arcade's bball lorr.
I think I'm gonna sleep early tonight.
Damn tired.
Happy today cause I ran finish 4km and @ E!hub with them today.
Sad cause of S.
I don't know what to do.
And I don't know what will happen tomorrow.
I wanna have the ability to read people's mind!
Ha ha. =(


Learn to put yourself in someone else's shoe.

No comments: