Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Maths 3 periods today. @_@
So long lor, go through test paper and did simultaneous inequalities or what, i forgot.
Then was physics, I can only remember that I was hungry. Haha!
Recess! Then Geogpraphy.
Mr Millath still angry over yesterday, so today did nothing, just ask him questions about the project.
Haha, English lesson no teacher, so slack slack.
Mother Tongue do Zuo Ye, teacher busy, got relief teacher.
Wednesday school is always boring~
After school, need go do geog project.
Me, Tommy, Atiqah and Farah.
Then Tommy go home first, I go eat lunch with Shermeen.
Eat Kfc, very full.
Then saw Atiqah, Farah and Azyyati, then go up popular buy plasticine.
Don't have brown and green colour, so we took grey, then paint.
Then walk to Pasir Ris Town Park meet Tommy.
We go do at the play ground there.
We cut the styrofoam into half.
Then make horizontal, so longer.
Draw the shape of Gambia and then paint.
Only I bring paint brush, so the rest use hand.
HAHA!
Lol, I end up also use hand.
Then Shermeen call Yu Sheng come down.
Do, do, do, then half way, I and Yu Sheng go play swing.
Then Shermeen also come.
We two sit on the swing, swing swing swing.
Then Shermeen super scared Yu Sheng go make her swing higher.
HAHA! Tommy come, then push Shermeen.
She down there scream scream scream.
Then Yu Sheng push me, Tommy push Shermeen.
I down there enjoy, Shermeen down there screaming. LOL!
Then go back do project.
Do the river.

Haha, Then paint the gray plasticine.
Use Hand!
Haha, my hand all brown paint liao lor.
We do finish liao, actually halfway done.
Then need wait for paint to dry, and the rest must do at home.
So Shermeen and I go play swing again.
Play awhile, Yu Sheng, Atiqah and her boyfriend go don't know where.
Then suddenly Yu Sheng call Shermeen, say got police coming, ask us faster go.
Tommy say we also never do anything wrong why must go.
But we wear uniform mah, so we go lor.
Cause beside us got a few siglapians guys smoking.
Then went White Sands.
Yu Sheng carry Shermeen bag cause she carrying the project
Then end up Tommy take the project cause he suppose to bring home.
Went Mac to buy Sundae.
Me, Shermeen and Yu Sheng buy only.
Then went up find present for Sean and Hamkah.
In the More Than Words, got those soft toys mah, then I go play play, Yu Sheng say I childish. =(
Buy liao then around 6.20pm liao, I need go home.
So we go down escalator, Yu Sheng want try carry my bag.
Then he carry all the way. Muahahhaha. =x
He carry 3bags.
His bag, Shermeen's bag and my bag.
Then we walk to interchange, Shermeen need take 89 so we go the another side.
Tommy give Shermeen take the project awhile.
Cause he want buy things.
He call us go first, he catch up later.
Walk walk walk, cross road, Shermeen bus come, so she go home.
Left me and Yu Sheng, he still carrying my bag. =x
So we wait for Tommy.
Then he cross road jiu walk fast fast go home sia.
He suppose to bring home the project, but the project I carrying.
Rawr.
So we walk through the park.
Tommy was like quite far but can see him.
We walk then talk talk.
Talk about when primary school run 1.6km at this park.
Haha, weird ley, we same primary school but I never see him before.
Primary School is like that der, only know your level der people.
Lol!
Then walk until Tommy house downstairs.
Actually want go up, then lazy so just continue walk.
Walk until central then walk home through the Loyand secondary there.
Yu Sheng say I walk left or right never give signal der.
So I say orh, then "tick tak tick tak".
Haha, usually when in the car got the signal thing, then got this sound.
Sharon also say I walk left right never give signal.
Really mehh!!!!!
Haha, all the way walk home, Yu Sheng carrying my bag. =x
Hehehe, pai seh.
Reach my house downstairs around 7pm liao.
Wow, took 30mins to walk from white sands to my house.
HAHA, first time walk home from white sands sia.
Yu sheng reach my house then still have to walk back to his house.
Central there, 10 mins only. =x
Hehe, never mind, excercise mahhh~
Must thank him help me carry bag. =)
Ohya, and tomorrow go school must PIAK TOMMY!
Never bring home the project.
Become I bring home!!
Haha, and Sean sent me this. =)

Heheheh~ ^^Y
Hmms, Later must spend some time do the geog project, so, I shall stop here. =)

No comments: