Monday, March 02, 2009

Woke up quite late today. =x
Around 6.20am.
Haha, reach school @ 7.10am I think.
Chemistry today was TEST!
My pen died.
Lucky Yu Sheng lend me.
Haha, his pen is like SUPER lots of ink lor.
Make until my whole hand everytime kena ink.
Anyway thanks Yu Sheng. =)
Didn't studied for the test, but I think quite okay lah.
Next was physics.
Get back our test paper.
I suck at Physics. Dammit.
6/20.
I don't even know what the question wants.
Argh, forget it.
Let me continue flunking my Physics.
Next was Mother Tongue.
Nothing much.
Except after Mother Tongue Sean keep saying "I PASS MY CHINESE LEH!".
Hahahaha!!
3 periods of English was watching Movie.
Cast Away.
I've watched before this movie ler.
Infront was quite boring, only until the part where the guy land on the island is nice to watch.
D&T learnt new topic. =)
And my test I got 15/20.
Yay~ Its an A1. I think.
Cause convert to 100% is 75% mah.
Journal lesson, ms priya didn't came.
So got relieve teacher.
So NO JOURNAL.
MUAHAHA!
Before band, outside bandroom.



Haha, hang upside down.
Band today was sectionals all the way.
AND its the most torturous sectionals for me EVER.
When got parts I don't know how play, or play wrong, Seeyu, JM and Lisa will all stand up and stand beside me.
Then three of them clap for me, then I have to play.
Play wrong, restart!
Arghhh, bully me sia.
Never tongue or slur also must restart. =(
Then they say I play not loud enough.
So must play louder.
Play until I no air sia.
And this is called INTENSIVE sectionals.
Oh no, I hope Lisa and JM don't use this way for sectionals anymore.
Will die.
Then when go back band room, I don't want help JM take his stand.
I faster walk away.
Then he run after me with his baritone and stand.
HAHA! of course I run too.
Run all the way from the canteen to the band room outside.
With our instruments and stand.
Haha, damn tiring.
This is my first time running with my tenor Saxophone.
After band, went to white sands to buy present for Tommy.
Khaliun, ZacharyR, Sean and I bought the same handphone strap.
How cool is that!
Haha!


I like~
Then went home, walked the dark dark place again.
Scary! But at least this time round didn't went in the spoiled light bulb lift.

No comments: