Monday, March 09, 2009

Its only the 3rd month of 2009 and I am starting to think that this is gonna be a horrible year.
To be exact, 2 months and 9 days.
Within this 2 months and 9 days, lots of things happened and it feels like half a year gone, but actually its only 2 months and 9 days.
I don't usually cry easily in front of friends, but I cried twice this year in front of friends.
Its only 2 months and 9 days leh!
Wth, this year is gonna be a busy year.
Its like every single day there would be something happen.
I'm so busy until I didn't have to time to watch dramas anymore!
And now, common test is knocking on the door.
I need to study!
English chop chop, over liao.
Tomorrow is Science.
Combine Science, Physics and Chemistry.
I'm so gonna flunk Physics.
NOO!
And yeah, I've yet to blog about Sunday, the concert.
Will blog about its soon, maybe by this week.
Most probably on wednesday.
Will not be blogging tomorrow, cause its a tuesday!
Going out with family, studying for maths common test during band self prac. =)
See, I STUDY!

No comments: