Monday, March 23, 2009

This morning before going to school, couldn't find my ezlink card.
Haha, I found it in the washing machine just now. =x
Anyway back to school again.
Wake up early in the morning.
Catch the bus, then walk to school.
Those usuals routline.
Got back my Chemistry, Physics and English Common test paper.
I got 20/35 for english, 14/30 for physics.
I forget what I got for Chemistry already, but i pass. =)
Now waiting for Maths paper.
Haha, hope I pass!
Mother Tongue lesson, Mr Ang gave us one file with a whole big stacks of papers inside.
Super thick until cannot close, have to take 2 booklet out.
See!

Haha, crazy!
Waste paper and ink.
We still have to pay $12 from our edusave for this.
Waste $12 man.
Anyway, Azyyati gave each of us a Dove chocolate, Toberlorone, Fruit Plus and Mentos.
Haha, Thanks.
Then Tommy didn't want the chocolate, so he give me!
Yipee~ thanks tommy~
Shermeen say when I eat the Dove Chocoloate eat until very happy.
Haha, cannot happy meh, chocolate yummy mah~
Of course happy when eat nice der things mah!
Band today was great.
Mr pan was happy with us. =)
Before that had sectionals, I alone again, cause sec4s haven come, sharon got amaths.
So I joined Trombone and Tuba.
Play awhile only, then sec4s come, then had sectionals.
Then full band.
Then go home. =D
I kinda sleepy now~
Hee~ Good Night(:

No comments: