Saturday, March 28, 2009

Today's band is from 10am to 2pm, but I reach on 11am plus. With Valid Reason. =)
Haha, reach band inside so little people.
Then they want go eat lunch, we eat as a section!
JM say this should be our last section lunch already.
Cause after 10days, they would be stepping down already. =(
Boo hoo hoo!
I can't imagine what band is like without the sec4s.
After lunch, went back band and we played the Ulitimate Marching Band Warm Up.
Then Mr Pan came in.
When he walk to the podium, he said to us "Long time never play this already ah. Its always the Ulitimate".
Haha, Mr Pan brought Mr Ong along.
Well, Attendance wasn't 100% and we had some intonation problem.
So Mr Pan was kinda angry, and he left.
But with Mr Ong around, he didn't like left right away.
Mr Ong say its because Mr Pan's expectations of us are high, thats why he is angry when we didn't play to our standard.
Well, after that nisha wanted us to do drills.
I think ET disagreed, so end up we had self -prac.
Those want to leave can leave already.
Khaliun was doing the Blazor thingy.
Then I was trying to get that note tuned properly with Song tat.
Haha, very hard ley.
His Bb note when in tune, the got intonation problem that note becomes out of tune.
I got the same problem too.
So when play that note got the wave sound.
Anyway, Sean gave me this. =)



Heh~ I like!!! =D
After band, played piano for awhile then went White Sands.
Bought my hair clip, like finally!
After it broke one week ago.
Then went to Yue Yi's house to do project.
I remember how to go Yue Yi house leh!
Hahaha, played alot instead of doing.
But we still complete in the end.

'

Played her skates too.
Haha. =)
Then she on the radio, then got song.
I sing along, then she turn and look at me and say she first time hear I sing.
Haha, Wen Siew and Shermeen were like hungry ghost. =x
We ate Ferrero Rocher.
I made the rose again.


Gave to Wen Siew and Shermeen.
Haha, the another one kinda screwed up. o.O!
Went home @ 6.30.
Had this conversation with daddy.

Me: Daddy! Later 8.30pm is Earth Hour leh!
Me: So hor, later must close light kay? But computer never mind, no need close. =x
Daddy: -.-

No comments: