Saturday, March 21, 2009

Left house around 10.50am and went interchange to meet Atiqah and Tommy.
When reaching there, Tommy called and ask me where I am.
I say I reaching, then he say 'okay, I now chiong go there'.
LOL! He just woke up.
Then me and Atiqah sit down there wait for him.
While we wait, we count the amount of people walking pass us wearing jeans.
60+ until Tommy come.
Hahaha, then took bus 5 and alight opp Changi Prison.
Then meet Farah and go her house.
Before that go in the Esso's Cheers, then Tommy buy Tiger Beer.
Haha, can buy lor.
Project done around and hour plus.
Lazy elaborate.
Pictures do the talking.
Kinda ugly.
Haha, don't look like Gambia at all.
Anyway, its half done.








After that thing, we go down to the bus stop, wait for bus 5.
Atiqah's parents come fetch her.
Then Farah pei me and Tommy wait for bus 5.
Wait like super long, finally come.
Took the bus, alight one stop before DTE.
Then walk to E!hub.
I walk home, Tommy go meet darryl they all.
Haha, today's weather very hot. =(

No comments: