Friday, March 20, 2009

Chua Chu Kang Secondary School Band Exchange today.
I'm kinda lazy to blog about that, cause I'm really sleepy now.
Hehe~ Sorry peeps.
Just read other band member's blog to know about the exchange.
HAHA! =x
And yeah, the post below has been in my blogger draft for 5days and I didn't get a chance to upload it so I think I can post it here today. =)
Ohya, and sean is jealous cause I blog about this guy and say that this guy is handsome. =x

Clay Aiken.

His very first audition.
Haha, a geek.




Then he went to Alanta for the American Idol auditon.




He look like a geek back then, so he improved his looks.
By removing his specs.



And style up his hair abit.
And eat a little more, so won't look like bamboo.




Finally his hair grew long, and he start growing a little chubbier.

Michael Sandecki wan impersonating the old Clay Aiken.
Haha, look at the differences.




Omg.
So handsome now.
I like his eyes.
Got electric come out one.
Hahahaha! =x
His vocals are great too!
See, who says being skinny is good.
He looks better when chubbier.
Big difference lor!

No comments: