Friday, August 15, 2008

BEN BEN BEN BEN BEN BEN BEN BEN BEN BEN tmr birthday, but today he get alot of bashes ler. LOL!
Band, during drills, the sun was very hot, and we are told to be on pumping position.
the floor is burning, so are our hands.
until now, its still red.
Very pain. But theres no one to sayang for me anymore...

_______________________________________
You said that i will be the happiest girl,
but i guess i wasn't.

You promise not to break my heart,
but you still did.

You said that you won't hurt me,
but you did, not just once.

You promised many promises,
but you break them all.

You said i don't understand you,
but you didn't know i'm trying so hard.

You said i never spared a thought for you,
but you never know how much i thought for you.

You said you will always be there for me,
but you are the one who threw me away.

You said you will love me forever,
but i guess, its just words without meaning.

You said that you want to share all my troubles,
but where are you when i needed you.

You said you had no choice,
but its not that you have no choice, its that you didn't find the choices.

You said you will cherish me,
but did you?.

We pretended we were fine,
but we were lying all the time.

i'm never good enough for you,
but i tried.

You broke my heart,
and tell me you still love me.

You broke my heart,
and you want me back.

You made the happiest relationship that i ever had,
but you also made the unhappiest relationship i ever had.

It has taken me a long time to accept,
who you are and who you will never be.

What makes a love like ours blow away,
Like a piece of paper in a gusty wind?.

Love isn't easy,
i'm torn, i confess.

I'm trying not to cry cause its over,
i'm trying to smile cause it happened.


I won't miss you,
i will miss the person i thought you are.

Everything that has a beginning has an end,
and its over.
_______________________________________


All the troubles come at once, how am i going to clear the mess?

No comments: