Friday, August 22, 2008

Cry and forget?

maths common test retest started our day in school
got quite a few question i didn't know how to do, and we only got 45mins to do finish.
science lesson was next, went to the physics lab
also very very very boring, the stupid circuit thing la
recess then was ART!
we are suppose to use paint to draw a face, maximum 3 colours
i used red, then used yellow and highlight my hair
hahas, then teacher praised my work! =DD
she says the picture, the face got feelings
not like others no feelings
some other people also very nice, she also say got feelings
she was just looking for feelings, not if it resembles someone or not
i don't know how did i draw the feelings out.
maybe i had too much of hidden feelings inside me?
its just burst out to the painting. LOL
rubbish la.
geography lesson, no teacher, then English lesson, mrsgoh came in
gave a English compo test
i choose question 2; Blogging is a waste of time. Do you agree?
hahas, of course i say not agree lah!
blogging can help to record down your memories, and when you read it when your older, its more meaningful
BAND was ___________
lols, can't find words to describe it
i just know that lots of things are going through my mind
i can't seems to get them out of my mind

Night and day, I'm always thinking about that issue.
i don't know why I'm feeling this way.
its a torture.

No comments: