Thursday, August 07, 2008

the first half of school was nothing special, just literature and mother tongue
then after recess was D&T
we are to design the final product! =)
qistina didn't came, so me and amira work on it.
then was three boring periods of English
we had to do a comprehension
end up, i only like do 6 questions
Abel Chang do 2 questions only
the whole of the lesson was like slacking around =X
then was like science, was busy making my hair, didn't hear what teacher said
basically, today was a day of slacking
after school went to eat lunch at McDonald's with Michelle and khaliun and Sharon
after eating, khaliun and Michelle go home, so i and Sharon walk around first
then went home, i took the bus 358
when i just alight off the bus, suddenly heavy rain!!
was of course drenched!
haiis, anyway, some good news to say~
I'm POSTING UP THE PICTURES of my birthday
I'm not posting any pictures of me, cause i can't edit because of my stupid blue screen =(
well, here you go!
and yes, pictures do most of the talkings =)

Birthday GIRL!!

Presents from Daddy & Mummy
My Lovely birthday cake~
End up cut until like that ._.
CHOCOLATE~~

Music Necklace! Mirror, yes MIRROR!
watch yea.
Black Dress, can be wore like off shoulder
or like this! cuter though~
Sister gave me this three slips of paper, then i have to use these clues to find my presents in my bedroom.
finally found it!
pink slippers!
whats inside?
bangle!
COMB! yes COMB
two lame notebooks

PINK TEDDY!
with a big tummy!!
big rights? lols, shes called pinky!
from Drinks Stall Auntie
From Delvina
From HAMKAH!!!
the lovely card, omg, he has really spent lots of time preparing my birthday presents
Mickey Mouse Pen
Purse? and OMG, he sew my name on the purse HIMSELF!
Photo Frame, with both of our face!
chocolates! lots of them!
Well, that's all!!! thanks for the pressies~

No comments: