Thursday, August 21, 2008

i hide my feelings behind a smile.


went to school moody today, haiis, long story
anyway, PC lesson, ms dai let us watch I Not Stupid Too TV Series
hahas, Chinese lehs, Malays also watch, cause got subtitles mah
literature lesson, my group are suppose to be the first group to present, but we didn't do anything, same goes to group two, so group three and four do first
Mother Tongue lesson was much of slacking and talking
recess time, Farah passed me a letter from Bryan, lol, damn long letter.
read until eye @_@ cause the words so small =X
after recess was D&T, when my mood was slightly brighten up, laugh alot, cause qistina keep making me laugh
we still go steal some of the acrylic and wood for our work =X
then got pink colour der acrylic, we both go take bring home
hahhaa, we changed plans, instead of making egg separator, we made cup holder =)
after D&T was three boring lessons of English.
called Ben PAPA~
hahahahhaha
science lesson was so so so so boring.
after school, me khaliun and Sharon went to Sharon house downstairs to play badminton
khaliun wants to practice her badminton for the inter-class competition
then Sharon's Mei Mei, Gina, and her Boy---friends played with us too
all of time so small small short short, cute cute Der~
see them small small, but their badminton skills damn good one sia
then i also tried playing the roller skates
OMG, its so much difference from Sharon's house
the floor like so slippery der, so scary sia
then when got like only 1 metre of slope, i don't dare go down, cannot balance, so khaliun hold me, then i go down
i was like holding very tightly to khaliun, i can't balance myself lor
i give up on Rollerblades ler!!!
played badminton until 6, then went home!!

The hardest part about walking away from you, is knowing you won't run after me.

No comments: