Monday, August 18, 2008


I want hug hug~

this is my 503th post. =)
today Mrs menon didn't came to school, so morning reading period is taken by ms dai
then we are to go into our CME groups to discuss about our project
at first only me and atiqah there talk talk, after that the VP come, so the whole group together
after that become left me, atiqah and Ben.
then we three talk talk, and spent alot of time thinking about the stupid URL.
after CME lesson was gamelan
okay, nothing much, no fun playing the gong and the cerengtum(?)
after recess was history lesson, watched a video of MARIA or what la, and then was science lesson
Ben keep putting his leg on my chair, i mean like he sitting behind me, then his leg lean on my chair, so i go use my pencil box go hit his leg.
after that also no use, so i try to pull off his shoes.
LOL, he then say DON'T! cause will very hard to put back on. -.-
hahaha, after that he go push his table infront infront, then i no space. SQUEEZE ME!!
so i push back his table, but end up he still stronger =(
then infront me, waikin and zul keep taking my water bottle and pencil box.
everyday also take and hide. =/
mathematics lesson actually is 1 hour, then become half an hour because we have a MOE test later, so we have to eat first
this MOE test only E1 & E2 do lor
the end should start at 1pm and end at 3.15
but end up, we 2.15 go liao.
haha, the MOE test is ENGLISH OR MATHEMATICS.
i mean, the teacher anyhow give, so everyone have different ones.
English have 3 different paper, vise verse for Mathematics
i get mathematics, LUCKY!
i don't like English lor
Ben get until English, then he keep wanting to change with me
after that when doing, calculator is not allowed, but i still use secretly.
teacher walk past also don't care..
then MCQ questions behind behind is like continue the pattern that kind
some is like no logic lor, but some very easy.
Ben down there laugh say huo gai i get mathematics. =(
then the written paper, i do like abit only then don't want do liao.
alot people also don't want to do, cause also never add in exam marks
hahas, end up 2.15 then let us go liao lor.
then went for band!
band today was GREAT!
Mr pan happy with our playing of Music For A Festival
hahas, got alot of parts, got melody, i play until very shoik. ^-^
then got the F that part, i have to come out more and tongue more, at first trombones haven come mah, then i hear my sound so clearly
so paiseh.
i tongue until very tired.
end the band without any drill yea~
ohya, and the NC punishments last Friday thing, Mr pan said that NC is in the wrong to call us do pumping in a hot sunny day.
hahas, so now NC cannot come band for the time being or so?
i not very sure lah.
haiis, tomorrow got P.E, i hope can play badminton~

I tried to smile and laugh all i can today, and i am slowly tuning back to the cheerful Joanne =)

I never felt this way before, everything that i do, reminds me of you.

No comments: