Wednesday, August 20, 2008


i'm trying to move on.


daddy changed my computer hard disk, but of course my files are still with me
now my computer is much more faster! YAY
cause no have alot rubbish ler~
but hor, now my computer not pink colour ler =(
later have to remake. haiyo, mafan!
today's school nothing much to say because i'm lazy to elaborate. =X
hahas, sorry lah, tmr i then blog kkays?
tmr after school going to practice the badminton thing with khaliun
cause next week is the competition ler.
haiis, now my computer the screen so large, then all the words small small, abit weird weird.
haha, i guess i will have to try to adapt to it bah. =)
i got another cut on my hand =(
today play with Sharon during mother tongue class, then the table's plastic cover scratch until my hand. pain pain~
sad sad. nobody sayang me!!
haha, LOL
i shall stop blogging her, and... BYE BYE!
/clicks publish post and runs off

No comments: