Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Sorry for not blogging this few days, didn't really have to blogging mood to blog
anyway, my computer's screen colour is back to normal again!!
yay! can see my pink screen ler!
and i could edit pictures too!
haha, its not that the moniter is repaired, it is because daddy bought a new moniter for himself
so he gave me his old one =)
flat screen lei~
hohos, I LOVE MY COMPUTER!
althought its abit laggy at times, nvm, shall do some clearing of rubbish next time =X
i'm really losing lots of my blogging moods already lor.
so sad, everyday come home, too tired to blog or recall anything that happended at the day
ohya, today mrs menon changed our seats!
i sit at the 2nd row, and near to window, far from door
infront of me are waikin and amira
beside me is abel koh and behind me are ben and tina
actually quite love this seating arrangement, cause everytime something makes me laugh over there
when its maths time, i'm glad that abel kih is seating beside me, as when it comes to maths, he do his worksheet very seriously, i mean like won't talk talk or play play or disturb me
really is do without distractions, then i also will do cause nobody make me slack or talk mah
so i do the whole worksheet really fast =D
i'm getting bored of my blog song, any new and nice song from recomendations?

No comments: