Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Dear Readers..

HAHAHAH! Sorry, I'm too into the novel 'Dear John' by Nicholas Sparks.


This novel is DAMM GOOD. In fact, better than Nicholas Sparks's another novel "The Notebook". Trust me.

"The Notebook" is just another "fairy-tale"-like story. Like Happily ever after and all. But as for "Dear John", the ending wasn't happily ever after. Instead, it was beautiful. This novel was more realistic. Nicholas Sparks did a good job in expressing what the main lead is thinking about. Very detailed.

This is the first book that made me teary in the eyes. Usually I don't get touched by books, but only movies or dramas. Surprisingly, this novel had me watery in the eyes.

This novel was made into a movie as well, but sadly, the story had a little twist at the end. Different from the book. Thats why I still think the book is good.

Here's the Trailer.



The next novel I want to read next is "A Walk To Remember", also by Nicholas Sparks. But I can't find the book. ): Can somebody find one for me?

No comments: