Wednesday, February 16, 2011


Hey hey! I'm currently blogging through office's computer! Hehe. I didn't get to blog last night as I went over to my Grandparent's house for dinner! By the time we went home, it was 11 plus already and Mum's order was to go to bed. ):

While people are celebrating valentine's day with their loved ones, I stayed at home alone at night and tidied my desk. I brought out all the carton of boxes of past stuffs, mostly during primary school. I found my Primary 6 (2006) diary. I was embarrassed and amused at the same time as I read what I wrote. :/

It was about how "that guy" spoke or joked with me on a particular day, or "that guy" asked me some stuffs. HAHAH! It was all about "that guy". My primary 6 crush la. So paiseh now. :@

I also found another EXTREMELY LAME 'Contract Book'. Hahah, okay okay, I shall explain. Its made up of contracts thats between my sister and I. It had something like "Esther owe Joanne 5 promises because Joanne helped Esther to kill the ants on her table", and "Esther promise to give Joanne 2 Ice pops if Joanne successfully asked Mum for permission for us to watch TV from 7pm to 11pm."

Of course, the English was more simple and broken. Then there was a line at the bottom for both of us to sign as well. Hahaha, I almost forgot about this book until I saw it that day.

I think I'm allergic to 'OLD DUST'. (I just realised that I've mentioned this in my previous post. :x) Like those dust that are found in old stuffs. Hahaha, because whenever I touch stuffs like that, my skin will get itchy. Same case when I touch old files at work. So yeah, so next time when people ask me what am I allergic to, I shall say "OLD DUST". (:

Now its lunch time, so I'm not like secretly blogging during work time. Don't accuse! :D

Hahaha, alright, got to go now. Bye guys!

No comments: