Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I broke my personal record yesterday by receiving ZERO messages for the whole day. Well, actually there is 1, the Iris bus thingy, if you want to include that. Hahaha, so sad right? *insert sad face here*

I still have more sad things to share.

I FELL DOWN AT THE BUS BACK SEAT STEPS TODAY. So embarassing. I fall on my knees. So now there are scratches and a cut on my left knee. ):

To add on to the injuries on my skin, I'm here to share another sad thing. My both legs and my right hand have ugly scratch marks. Because I scratch alot.. Not because I want to, but ITCHY WHAT. ):

So the more I scratch, the worser it gets. It used to feel itchy on my right hand only, then recently my both legs also very itchy. At night when sleeping, keep scratching also. And now, I have ugly legs. I guess those people who walk behind me will surely notice it. Its like so obvious and ugly.

I don't know how to cure it. Don't tell me "Don't scratch can already", because I cannot control it. Daddy gave me a cream to apply last night, instead of stopping the itchiness, I think it added to the itchiness. :/

Another sad thing is, I'm super prone to injuries I guess. My hands have lots of cuts. My legs have bruises. Even twisting balloons can make my finger bleed. I don't know how to be careful already. Because they just come at the most unexpected time.

Oh, did I also mention that I've knocked my head at a cupboard's key during work? The key is placed in each cupboard keyhole. Well, I don't know how I manage to let my forehead hit the key, it just happened.

SO SAD RIGHT?

No comments: