Tuesday, February 22, 2011

That day, Sister brought home a sleeping mask.


Since I've never tried sleeping with a sleeping mask on, I took it and try it on that night when I was about to sleep.

What happened was, when I woke up, the sleeping mask was nowhere to be seen. Hahaha, it came off. I can't remember if it was myself who took it off before I sleep that night. So yeah, I tried it again the following night.

THE SAME THING HAPPENS. Hahaha, I guess I'm not really suitable to wear a sleeping mask to bed. Because, it will come off anyway. Daddy said its cause I toss and turn around when I sleep, so it came off. :X

The mask is now hidden somewhere around my bed, but I don't know where exactly. :X

Shall give it to my Mum instead when I found it. Hehehe!

Oh, and Judith just told me that there will be a new chinese Temp staff coming tomorrow. :D Yay! I won't be the only Chinese temp Staff already! :D She's like 1 year older than me also. (:

Looking forward to her arrival! I wonder how she's like. But she will be in a different department from me. Haha, the one Michelle worked at previously. The "stress department". HAHAHA! :P I'm the only temp staff in the non-marine department which have a variety of things to do, not just checking policies every single day. There's one like me in their marine department too. (:

No comments: