Saturday, February 19, 2011

Woke up early for meeting at Pizza hut today! Meeting started around 8:30am and ended at 11am. As Michelle and I only starts work at 1pm, we went back to Michelle's place to slack. Her place like so near to compass point lor. Just 10 minutes for travelling 1 stop in the mrt + all the walking. I think I from Pasir Ris Interchange go home also not so fast lor...

Anyway, I played with her soft toy. No no, in fact, its her brother's bear. Hahah, super soft and nice to play with! The bear also have magnets on his hands! So I did this..


Hahahaha, but so cute lehhh! Hehehe.

Oh well, I did Bar in the lunch shift. Meaning I do the drinks and desserts. (: I like doing Bar when there is a Drink runner. Hahha, and yeah, Erwin was my drink runner. :D

During dinner shift, I was Food runner! Yessa, I like too! Hahah, in fact, I like all the jobs that is done in the kitchen/bar area. (:

I wonder what will be my duty tomorrow. Hope it's bar again! :D

No comments: