Thursday, February 17, 2011


I'm so addicted to Lady Gaga's Born this way. I still remember that I think its lousy when I heard it for the first time. But her songs gets better each time you hear it. And you'll get addicted to it. Hahaha.

Lunched at The Asian Kitchen with Judith and Cecilia today. Shared Cereal fried rice with Cecilia and Judith had Wanton soup. We ordered 2 side orders, Village tofu and Steamed pork and veggie dumplings. (:

Judith is really nice to me all the time. She brings breakfast for me every morning because I don't have the habit to have breakfast in the morning. So now, she brings breakfast for me every morning so that I will eat breakfast. SO NICE RIGHT?

She say I macham her daughter like that. Hahaha! We coincidentaly wore pink shirt today! Lay Kuan and Jo Jo both also coincidentaly wore yellow. (:

So sad sia, I'm only working there until April. Very fast then cannot see them anymore le. ): Good things don't last for long. T_T

I'm about to end my post.

HAHAHA, yeah I don't know how to properly end a blog post. But, WHO CARES? (:

No comments: