Wednesday, February 02, 2011


Its Chinese New Year EVE!

Just came back from Reunion Dinner @ Grandparents' place. I'm actually feeling super sleepy and I want to sleep right NOW.

But~ I didn't want to not update my blog. So, I'm here for you guys! :D Hahaha.

Went to work as usual this morning, and I reach earlier than usual. My colleage seated beside me also arrived early. We both said that today not much people at the public transport. Serious lor. Usually there will be a crowd, today like abit only..

Wasn't quite used to taking the mrt home in the afternoon. Like abit waste time like that ley. Hahahahah!

I'm now typing with pink nails. Hahaha, so distracting. But I've got to remove them by next Saturday, as I'm going to start work at Pizza Hut Compass Point outlet already. Kinda miss there a little. (:

Alright, shall end my post here. Wishing you guys a Happy chinese new year! (:

No comments: