Friday, November 01, 2013

30 Day Challenge Day 01

Day 01 - Your current relationship, if single discuss how single life is.

Well, since I'm single, so I'm gonna discuss how single life is. If I'm not wrong, this is by far the longest I've ever been single, ever since I started my first relationship. Its been 1 year already I guess, couldn't remember when exactly was the date I became single. Time passed by really really fast this year. Wasn't it July just a while ago where I celebrated my birthday? I can't believe its November now. Time is passing by too quickly. When I turn 20 next year, it must be a magical feeling. Its like, I'm no longer a teen, and my age doesn't starts with 1 anymore, its 2 already. Okay okay, I've gone off track.

So.. How's single life? Actually, there are pros and cons. Let me talk about the pros first.

My mobile phone's battery lasts 10 times more longer. Okay la, maybe not to that extend but really, it lasts a lot more longer since I don't really use it. I no longer had to pick up my phone every min to reply text messages. I only use it when I want to view social media. I've really got too used to not using phone to the extend when sometimes I even forget about my phone. My phone will just be inside my bag the whole day, even when I reach home, I only remember it when I go to bed.

Second thing I like about being single, is that.. I can finally watch dramas/movies/variety shows IN PEACE. (And also focus more when I'm doing some design assignment.) Gone are the days where I need to pause whatever I'm watching, just to reply to a text message. This feeling is SHIOK. Hahahaha. I think being single makes me really lazy to text people. Unless the conversation is interesting. I don't understand how I used to text all day, about nothing. Such a waste of time lor. Okay la, can understand. If I'm texting someone I'm in love with, everything is interesting.

Are there anymore pros? Oh yes. There's a lot more time to focus on things that I want to do, without having to make time for meet ups with the other half. Like, if I wanna go shopping after classes, I'll just go. I don't have to think if I'm meeting my other half later or anything. Just, go.

Oh ya oh ya, one more. I can sing more sad chinese love songs by 張惠妹. Hahahhahaha. I really like sad chinese love songs lor. But when in a relationship and you begin to sing/listen to all these kind of songs, people will think that something happened between you and your other half. But no. I just like this kind of songs la!

Of course, there are cons as well. As I'm the kind where I like to share everything that happened in the day to my boyfriend, I didn't get to share to anyone. Which is quite sad. Cause I'm actually quite talkative when the topic is something I can relate to.

Also, I no longer go watch movies randomly anymore. I only watch movies when my sister has some premiere tickets to share. Or when friends suggested going to watch a movie together. If not, nope. Never go.

I'm taking lesser portrait photos. When I have a boyfriend, I like to take photos of us whenever we go out. But now, aiya, take selfies very troublesome one leh. Cause the focus is all on you. If taken with another person, the focus gets divided. Hahaha. Which also means, my Facebook profile picture changes less often.

And finally, something that is common to all single people out there. Seeing loving couples out there. Envy envy envy.

No comments: