Thursday, November 14, 2013

30 Day Challenge Day 14

Day 14 - Your earliest memory.

As far as I remember, I was a rather quiet child as compared to my sister when we were all the same age. I'm more of a shy child, which has my feelings all shown in my face. When I'm hungry, I just look sad and blur. But once I was given food, my whole world seems to have brighten up and I started talking a little more. I witness this through one of my childhood videos.

I'm so thankful for having videos of myself when I was a child. It makes me remember how I was as a child. I really really hope I'll make the effort to document every stage of my child's life when I become a mother one day.

I think this is a chance for me to spam a few of my baby/childhood photos right? Hehehe.

When I was 1 month old, according to my mum.



When I got a little older, with my elder sister!


I'm quite a happy child.



\But sometimes I'm grumpy.


And a portrait with my elder sister!



There must be food somewhere behind the camera.


Look! I'm a Christmas tree!


And sometimes I wonder.


Look at my hippy sister.


And me trying to do the twist that my sis always does.


You mean this jacket don't fit me?


I love meal times!


Would you like some tea?


Swimming!


Those were the days where we change into PJs before sleeping.


Play time!


There was a peacock right behind my mum/dad who was taking the photo.


Singing Que Sera Sera~~


At Genting.


My air stewardess moment.


And a last photo of my sister and I with our uncle at Genting!


No comments: