Thursday, November 07, 2013

30 Day Challenge Day 06

Day 06 - Write 30 interesting facts about yourself. 

Wow. I think this is by far the most interesting topic. But sorry, I'm late for one day. Hahaha, oh and I've previously posted 20 facts about me. So I'm gonna top up and eliminate the ones that doesn't apply or isn't that interesting anymore!

1. In real life, I prefer conversing in Chinese.

2. I am an INFJ, according to the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator. A personality test I did this year.
3. Easily moved by touching dramas or films.
4. My all time favourite artist is Show Luo.
5. I don't take afternoon naps, because when I do, I'll wake up having a headache and be in a bad mood.
6. I'm the happiest when I'm eating yummy food.
7. I laugh easily, like really easy.
8. I trust people easily.
9. I'm more attracted to guys who are humorous.
10. I don't talk much when I'm in a group, I prefer listening to people talk.
11. My shoe size is huge. EU 40.
12. I cannot stand grammar mistakes.
13. I can play the saxophone. 
14. I cannot swim.
15. I like going to amusement parks because they have roller coaster rides in there. 
16. I cannot stand the hot sun shining on me. I usually will use my hand to shade myself.
17. I don't like walking behind people. I need to have at least a meter of distance away from the person walking in front of me.
18. When I'm explain things, I like to add sound effects all the time.
19. I always "Huh?", "Orh." and "Han nor!".
20. I have a little bit of OCD. 
21. I am more into Chinese songs than any other songs in other languages.
22. I don't eat tomato, carrots and shitake mushrooms.
23. I am the kind who plans ahead for everything.
24. I still play with soft toys and hug them to sleep every night. Half of my queen size bed is filled with them. Don't judge me. 
25. I like stalking people on social media once in a while. 
26. I like making handmade gifts for people. 
27. I can't sleep without a blanket. 
28. I always wake up before noon, even without an alarm clock. 
29. I drink very little water. 
30. I have a habit to finish up the food on my plate, even when I'm full. (Unless I'm extremely bloated or the food taste horrible)

No comments: