Tuesday, November 12, 2013

30 Day Challenge Day 11 & 12

Day 11 - Put your iPod on shuffle and write 10 songs that pop up.

Well, I don't have an iPod, so I'm just gonna use my own music playlist in my phone. And um, it doesn't have to be just English Songs right? This is kinda pointless. ._.

1. 周杰伦 -  晴天
2. 罗志祥 - 幸福不灭
3. The Band Perry - If I Die Young
4. Lady Antebellum - Need You Now
5. Taylor Swift - Teardrops on My Guitar
6. 吴建豪 - 爱没走
7. Girls Generation - Paparazzi
8. Britney Spears - Everytime
9. 飛輪海 - 寂寞暴走
10. Linkin Park - Numb

All of it except the last song is something that I would consider a good song if I were listening on shuffle while travelling.

Day 12 - Bullet your whole day.

Today is a pretty boring day. It was Proposal submission day for my Final Year Project.


So I woke up at about 9am in the morning, and get prepared for submission that is going to happen at 11am. So I took the bus 518 to school, and iris lied to me that the bus is coming in 5 mins, but it only came like I don't know how long. So yeah, I eventually board the bus and went to school and met Evelyn to put all the submission materials into an envelop and then went up to the studio and waited for submission.

Elvis, my lecturer, was late for 30 mins. Okay, and then original plan after submission was to go to the gym. BUT, I GOT LAZY PLUS IT WAS SWEATER WEATHER. So, I skipped it and went home and surfed the net all day, until now. Okay the end.

No comments: