Saturday, November 02, 2013

30 Day Challenge Day 02

Day 02 - Where you'd like to be in 10 years.

Ten years from now, I would be 29 years old. Wow. That's very very far away. Of course, as a women, I would like to have a family of my own, to be married to a loving husband and have adorable kids. That's one thing I want to achieve before I turn 30.

Career wise, I see myself working in design houses, preferably Nokomai. Hahaha. It's either this, maybe I ended up doing something totally what I've never thought I would do now. Oh, and actually, my best friend and I kind of wants to open a cafe together when we grow up. She, of course will take care of the kitchen part, (because she's studying Baking and culinary science) while I will take care of the design part. I kind of want it to become like SPRMRKT. I'm totally in love their concept.

Oh ya, apart from having a family of my own, I also wish I would still be in contact with my poly friends. Maybe ten years from now, we will be attending each of our children's birthday parties. Hahahaha. But I wonder who will get married first. Hmmmmm.

I think I should really look back into this blog post ten years later, to see if my life turned out to be what I expected at a young age of 19. Can anyone remind me 10 years later?

No comments: