Sunday, June 22, 2008

ahhh! Schools reopen-ing TOMORROW!!
I'm like too used to the holiday life until i forget everything about school.

i forgot what time i usually wake up for school
i forgot what i normally bring to school
i forgot all the things i learn in school
i forgot all the formulas in maths
i forgot where i sit in class
i forgot where i put my timetable
i forgot my locker password
i forgot my usual way of tying my hair.

i practically forgot EVERYTHING!
I've been watching America Next Top Model Cycle 10, 8 and 9 throughout this June holidays
so now, all the things in my mind are America Next Top Model (ANTM)!
anyway, was watching ANTM Cycle 9 this afternoon, and i found out a very nice song sang by Enrique Iglesias!
and i have made that song to be my blog song! =)
the tittle of the song is Tired Of Being Sorry.
enjoy listening!
but i think i won't like this song for long =P
AND, i've deleted some things at my sidebar in order to not let this blog get too laggy.. =)

No comments: